Saturday, October 13, 2007

Thank you Jesus! Why Pam Anderson is great for business

A shout out to my man, Jesus!

When he creates moms like Pam Anderson, he ensures that I will be in business for a long, long time...

Pam's giving her young sons TWO stepfathers in ONE year ensures that they will have a very, very warped sense of women and committment.




When Pam's sons grow up, guess how they'll think of women and treat them?

Which will F*&%-up a lot of women who will turn to a Dating Coach like myself and ask:

"What's wrong with me?"

And ensure that I will be kept very, very busy teaching these women that it's not about them!

As well as really great guys who didn't have Pam Anderson as a mom will get F*&%ed over by F*&%ed-up women and turn to a Dating Coach like myself and ask:

"What's wrong with me?"

What's my expert solution?

Get yourself healthy - physically and emotionally -- and you will attract a healthy mate!

I did it and Jesus rewarded me with a wonderful man I met online.

We'll be celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary this November.


I married (for the 1st and only time I hope) at age 43, so it's NEVER TOO LATE.

Let me help you with our Coaching To Marriage(TM) service!

http://www.thedatingcoaches.com/




No comments: